Long lost colleague found

 

Above: Ravinder as a young leading steward


                                             Ravinder as a successful businessman


We have not met since he left the airlines. His last position was Inflight Supervisor with Singapore Airlines (SIA). He left in 1983 and that was 38 years ago. Last December I had the good fortune of meeting him. He is Ravinder Pal and now a very successful entrepreneur.
Ravinder is the CEO of his own company. His company provides advanced technology services to hotels around the globe. I won't go into detail about his company.
Last year when Ravinder heard that I was leaving for Japan, he hosted a dinner for me and some of our ex-colleagues at his private club.
In 2019, Ravinder sponsored a get-together for former MSA and SIA crew. He generously foot the bill for the party which 140 ex-colleagues attended. I was not present as I was in Japan.