Creating videos at a cheap price

I can create a video/slide on your behalf for a small sum of S$20. You may send me up to a maximum of 20 photos. I can add a background music of your choice (subject to availability). If you like to have captions it will be 50 cents on each photo.

Email me at bohsushi@gmail.com if you want more information. 

Payment can be made via paypal.me/luketanss or pay via Paynow if you have a Singapore phone number (email me and I will give you my phone number).

Samples of video/slide is at  https://createvideoslide.blogspot.com/

Besides Singapore, I've orders from places as far as Australia.


Do a search on Google regarding how much should one charge for creation of a video or photo slide and you find that it is between USD100 and 500 (I am charging only USD15 or SGD 20). I have a screen shot below to show what Google said.