Eager to be part of the SIA cabin crew family

Being a cabin crew is not a job but a life style. Many cc and ex cc will agree with me. It is a career that offers limitless travel, interaction with people of different background and cultures and a decent pay.
Seeing so many went for the recent interviews with SIA and many couldn't pass the interview, I have encourage them to consult the experts who could help them get their dream job.
I, myself had help many got into SIA and some other airlines like EK, CX etc.
Just last week a young lady contacted me and asked that I coached her for her second face to face interview with SIA. She had failed her first interview a few weeks ago and wanted to make sure to pass it this time. I agreed to coach via Zoom as I am not in Singapore. A face to face one on one coaching would be ideal. However, after my coaching she proceeded for her last Saturday's interview. Needless to say she passed with flying colors. Now all is left is her medical this week. When she passed her medical, she will become part of the cabin crew family with the world's best airlines.